MASSACHUSETTS THESPIANS FESTIVAL REGISTRATION
Saturday, February 6
Acton-Boxborough Regional High School
How Does Registration Work?
1. Fill out the festival registration form to register all students coming to fest. Registration includes unlimited workshop participation with professional artists, attending Thespys (IEs) in a masterclass setting, scholarship entry for inducted thespians presenting a Thespy, one-act play attendance, freestyle workshop attendance, and dinner.
2. Once you have registered your school or group to attend, you must register any Thespys (IEs) your students wish to present in acting, musical theatre, and technical theatre. (You will receive an email after your festival registration that grants access to register for the Thespys.) Thespys are our master classes, and Thespys are open to all students to attend as audience members. Inducted thespians are eligible for scholarships through our Thespys program!
3. No additional registration is needed for workshops once students are registered for the day. In each part of the day, students can choose to see a one-act, freestyle theatre workshop, participate in a workshop, attend the Thespys, or watch a show adjudication.
4. Once we receive your festival registration form, we will send you an invoice based on your registration. All payments must be received by February 6 to attend festival.
5. Collect a consent and acceptance form for every student attending. Students must have a completed form in order to participate. As the director of your group, please complete the director's verification form. Forms must be turned in by 9:00 am Saturday, February 6.
6. Remind students to bring their own lunch!
Register for Fest
Regular registration is open through December 21, 2020. Late registration is open December 22, 2020 to January 8, 2021.
Every student coming to fest must be registered.
Registration fees are $30 per student attendee, chaperones are $10 each, and we ask that you please bring 1 chaperone for every 15 students. Troupe directors are on us! Once we receive your registration form, we will send you a confirmation invoice with the total fee. Late registrations are an additional $5 (ie: student attendees are $35). Fees are non-refundable.
Please note that only students in grades 9-12 are eligible to attend the MA Thespians Festival. There is no longer a middle school track for the MA Thespians Festival.
Questions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent and Acceptance Forms
We MUST have a copy of this form filled out by the parent/guardian of EACH student attending. Any student that does not have this form completed CANNOT participate in ANY festival activities. All forms should be submitted on Saturday morning upon arrival. Please alphabetize your consent and acceptance forms by student’s last name.